Introducing CADDY’s Telescoping Strut Replacement (TSR-1220) [Video]
May 19, 2017, 1:29 PM /
CADDY is always looking to innovate, listening to its customers and designing solutions that respond to their needs. That’s precisely what CADDY did when creating the TSR-1220.
The TSR-1220 is CADDY’s newest telescoping strut replacement and the successor to the TSR-200. It’s ready to go right out of the box (no cutting required), can be extended to lengths between 12 and 20 inches, and features:
- Retained hardware.
- A spring-steel retainer strap.
- A standard strut profile running the length of the bracket to accept all of your preferred fittings (twist-in fittings, four-piece strut clamps, etc.).
CADDY’s TSR-1220 is suitable for any electrical, mechanical, or data application—ensuring streamlined installations, simplified integrations, maximum efficiency, and real cost savings for every project.
Watch this video from CADDY to see for yourself how easy the TSR-1220 is to assemble, use, and customize:
Do you want to learn more about CADDY’s Telescoping Strut Replacements or place an order? Contact Fastening House today!
Read more from Fastening House:
- 3-Step Guide to Choosing the Right Drill
- 5 Essential Materials Management Tips to Help Contractors Boost On-Site Productivity
- Are You Ready to Lower Your Installation Costs? Introducing Telescoping Strut Support Brackets and Replacements – CADDY’s Innovative Alternative for Trusted Support
- Introducing Ironman™ Grinders from Walter: Heavy-Duty Grinders for Heavy-Duty Applications - April 17, 2018
- Check It Out: Order Products Online, Create Your Personal Account, and More All through Fastening House’s Website! - April 11, 2018
- 5 Reasons Why Effective On-Site Material Management Matters - January 24, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Everyone at Fastening House! - December 19, 2017
- Fastening House Opens the Doors to Its New London Location - December 17, 2017
- 5 Actions You Can Take to Maximize On-Site Safety - November 3, 2017
- Fastening House Teams up with Two Great Partners Milwaukee and Greenlee in Support of Ledcor’s Safety Appreciation Week - September 27, 2017
- Choosing the Right Diamond Blade for Your Saw - August 17, 2017
- New Look, Same Great Products and Services at Fastening House - August 9, 2017
- Common Material Management Challenges (and How You Can Solve Them) - July 14, 2017