Introducing CADDY’s Telescoping Strut Replacement (TSR-1220) [Video]
May 19, 2017, 1:29 PM /
CADDY is always looking to innovate, listening to its customers and designing solutions that respond to their needs. That’s precisely what CADDY did when creating the TSR-1220.
The TSR-1220 is CADDY’s newest telescoping strut replacement and the successor to the TSR-200. It’s ready to go right out of the box (no cutting required), can be extended to lengths between 12 and 20 inches, and features:
- Retained hardware.
- A spring-steel retainer strap.
- A standard strut profile running the length of the bracket to accept all of your preferred fittings (twist-in fittings, four-piece strut clamps, etc.).
CADDY’s TSR-1220 is suitable for any electrical, mechanical, or data application—ensuring streamlined installations, simplified integrations, maximum efficiency, and real cost savings for every project.
Watch this video from CADDY to see for yourself how easy the TSR-1220 is to assemble, use, and customize:
Do you want to learn more about CADDY’s Telescoping Strut Replacements or place an order? Contact Fastening House today!
Read more from Fastening House:
- 3-Step Guide to Choosing the Right Drill
- 5 Essential Materials Management Tips to Help Contractors Boost On-Site Productivity
- Are You Ready to Lower Your Installation Costs? Introducing Telescoping Strut Support Brackets and Replacements – CADDY’s Innovative Alternative for Trusted Support
- Tips for Cleaning 5 Types of Winter Work Gloves - February 21, 2019
- Happy Holidays from Our Families to Yours! - December 19, 2018
- Thank You for Helping to Make Our Mississauga Open House BBQ Such a Success! - October 5, 2018
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Your Complete Jobsite Guide - August 30, 2018
- Join Us at Our London Location for an Open House on Wednesday, July 18th (4pm-8pm) - July 11, 2018
- Thank You for Your Feedback on the New Website, and Congratulations to Our Three Lucky Winners! - July 10, 2018
- Milwaukee Introduces over 200 New Tools Hitting the Market throughout 2018 - June 21, 2018
- How to Choose and Use the Right Ladder for the Job at Hand - May 31, 2018
- Introducing Ironman™ Grinders from Walter: Heavy-Duty Grinders for Heavy-Duty Applications - April 17, 2018
- Check It Out: Order Products Online, Create Your Personal Account, and More All through Fastening House’s Website! - April 11, 2018