Introducing Ironman™ Grinders from Walter: Heavy-Duty Grinders for Heavy-Duty Applications
April 17, 2018, 7:48 PM /
This year, Walter has introduced a number of products to its lineup including grinding wheels, finishing discs and drums, and cleaning products. One of the innovations we have been especially excited about is Walter’s new Ironman™ grinders, which are now available at Fastening House!
The Ironman™ family includes two tools—the flagship Ironman™ and the Ironman™ PS:
Ironman™ (P/N 30A560)
Walter’s Ironman™ grinder boasts an ergonomic rat-tail design, a 6” wheel capacity, and delivers 1,750 watts of power. It also features a Walter Stabilizer™, which reduces vibrations to extend the life and removal rates of your abrasives by as much as 30 percent.
The Ironman™ grinder is ideal for use with strenuous and prolonged applications and, when combined with Walter’s abrasives, is one of its most productive grinding systems available.
Ironman™ PS (P/N 30A563)
The Ironman™ PS provides many of the same things as the Ironman™—1,750 watts of power, Walter Stabilizer™ technology, and more—but includes a few additional safety features, most notably the paddle switch and mechanical brake. After you relieve the trigger, these work together to stop grinding wheels from turning within two seconds and cutting wheels within only 1.5 seconds.
|Order No.||30-A 560||30-A 563|
|Anti-Vibration Side Handle||✓||✓|
|QUICK-R™ Instant Release Function||✓||✓|
|Tool-Free Rotating Guard||✓||✓|
|Non-Locking Paddle Switch||×||✓|
|Mechanical Brake System||×||2-second brake system|
|AC/DC Compatibility||AC compatibility only||AC compatibility only|
|Amperage||14.5 A||14.5 A|
|Power||1,750 W||1,750 W|
|Tool Weight||6.2 lbs||6.2lbs|
|Maximum Wheel Diameter||6”||6”|
Do you want to learn more about Walter’s lineup of abrasive tools and products? Contact Fastening House today!
Read more from Fastening House:
- How to Find the Right Abrasives for Your Metalworking Application
- Choosing the Right Diamond Blade for Your Saw
- Common Material Management Challenges (and How You Can Solve Them)
- Fastening House’s Unbeatable Milwaukee Product Range. (Free T-Shirt Giveaway by Booking a Demo) - November 8, 2019
- Don’t Grapple, Just Gripple - November 5, 2019
- Fastening House Has All Your Firestop Needs Covered - October 23, 2019
- Save Time, Lower Installation Costs with Eaton’s B-Line Series of Strut Systems - October 3, 2019
- Make Your Workplace Safer with Tool Tethering - July 8, 2019
- Safety on the Job Site is Serious Business - June 6, 2019
- Join Us at Our Windsor, London, and Mississauga Locations on June 18th-20th for Our Greenlee and Ridgid Roadshow - May 30, 2019
- Tips for Cleaning 5 Types of Winter Work Gloves - February 21, 2019
- Happy Holidays from Our Families to Yours! - December 19, 2018
- Thank You for Helping to Make Our Mississauga Open House BBQ Such a Success! - October 5, 2018