Introducing Ironman™ Grinders from Walter: Heavy-Duty Grinders for Heavy-Duty Applications
April 17, 2018, 7:48 PM /
This year, Walter has introduced a number of products to its lineup including grinding wheels, finishing discs and drums, and cleaning products. One of the innovations we have been especially excited about is Walter’s new Ironman™ grinders, which are now available at Fastening House!
The Ironman™ family includes two tools—the flagship Ironman™ and the Ironman™ PS:
Ironman™ (P/N 30A560)
Walter’s Ironman™ grinder boasts an ergonomic rat-tail design, a 6” wheel capacity, and delivers 1,750 watts of power. It also features a Walter Stabilizer™, which reduces vibrations to extend the life and removal rates of your abrasives by as much as 30 percent.
The Ironman™ grinder is ideal for use with strenuous and prolonged applications and, when combined with Walter’s abrasives, is one of its most productive grinding systems available.
Ironman™ PS (P/N 30A563)
The Ironman™ PS provides many of the same things as the Ironman™—1,750 watts of power, Walter Stabilizer™ technology, and more—but includes a few additional safety features, most notably the paddle switch and mechanical brake. After you relieve the trigger, these work together to stop grinding wheels from turning within two seconds and cutting wheels within only 1.5 seconds.
|Order No.||30-A 560||30-A 563|
|Anti-Vibration Side Handle||✓||✓|
|QUICK-R™ Instant Release Function||✓||✓|
|Tool-Free Rotating Guard||✓||✓|
|Non-Locking Paddle Switch||×||✓|
|Mechanical Brake System||×||2-second brake system|
|AC/DC Compatibility||AC compatibility only||AC compatibility only|
|Amperage||14.5 A||14.5 A|
|Power||1,750 W||1,750 W|
|Tool Weight||6.2 lbs||6.2lbs|
|Maximum Wheel Diameter||6”||6”|
Do you want to learn more about Walter’s lineup of abrasive tools and products? Contact Fastening House today!
Read more from Fastening House:
- How to Find the Right Abrasives for Your Metalworking Application
- Choosing the Right Diamond Blade for Your Saw
- Common Material Management Challenges (and How You Can Solve Them)
- Introducing Ironman™ Grinders from Walter: Heavy-Duty Grinders for Heavy-Duty Applications - April 17, 2018
- Check It Out: Order Products Online, Create Your Personal Account, and More All through Fastening House’s Website! - April 11, 2018
- 5 Reasons Why Effective On-Site Material Management Matters - January 24, 2018
- Happy Holidays from Everyone at Fastening House! - December 19, 2017
- Fastening House Opens the Doors to Its New London Location - December 17, 2017
- 5 Actions You Can Take to Maximize On-Site Safety - November 3, 2017
- Fastening House Teams up with Two Great Partners Milwaukee and Greenlee in Support of Ledcor’s Safety Appreciation Week - September 27, 2017
- Choosing the Right Diamond Blade for Your Saw - August 17, 2017
- New Look, Same Great Products and Services at Fastening House - August 9, 2017
- Common Material Management Challenges (and How You Can Solve Them) - July 14, 2017