Fastening House Teams up with Two Great Partners Milwaukee and Greenlee in Support of Ledcor’s Safety Appreciation Week
September 27, 2017, 3:37 PM /
Earlier in September, Fastening House worked with Ledcor Group, a diversified construction company with teams and projects across North America, to be part of Ledcor’s Ontario Safety Appreciation Week.
Ledcor knows that the most important assets on any jobsite are the people, which is why safety always needs to be a top priority and an integral part of all your day-to-day operations. The goal and purpose of Safety Appreciation Week was to reinforce the importance of using tools and equipment safely in order to create a safe and productive working environment.
We’d like to thank our partners Milwaukee and Greenlee for their support throughout the week. They were on hand each day to show off some of their products and share exclusive deals, which undoubtedly helped to make the experience successful for everyone involved.
During this four-day event, we connected with over 350 people while visiting four locations:
- Ledcor’s head office in Mississauga
- Upper Canada Mall in Newmarket
- Gateway Mississauga
- The Air Canada Hanger 5 site
We provided on-site product demonstrations, games, giveaways, and great deals on Greenlee and Milwaukee tools. Chris from All Trade Rentals even joined us at Ledcor’s head office to give people a lift in All Trade’s 60’ boom, which was a great way to kick off what would prove to be a fun and exciting week!
Many of the sub-contractors we met at each location were already long-time friends and customers of ours with whom we enjoyed catching up. For others, it was their first time being introduced to Fastening House. We always look forward to being able to talk to people about what it is we do and how our full suite of solutions (including products, tools, equipment, and services) can be their ticket to maximizing on-site productivity and safety while improving results.
To learn more about Fastening House’s offerings (including our full lineup of safety and PPE products), you can contact Rebecca Bousfield by email at RBousfield@Fasteninghouse.com or by phone at 905-761-7516.
What Was the Event Like? See for Yourself!
We wanted to share a few of our favourite photos with you here. If you want to view the full album, you can check it out on our Facebook page!
Read more from Fastening House:
- New Look, Same Great Products and Services at Fastening House
- 5 Essential Materials Management Tips to Help Contractors Boost On-Site Productivity
- Common Material Management Challenges (and How You Can Solve Them)
- Happy Holidays from Our Families to Yours! - December 19, 2018
- Thank You for Helping to Make Our Mississauga Open House BBQ Such a Success! - October 5, 2018
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Your Complete Jobsite Guide - August 30, 2018
- Join Us at Our London Location for an Open House on Wednesday, July 18th (4pm-8pm) - July 11, 2018
- Thank You for Your Feedback on the New Website, and Congratulations to Our Three Lucky Winners! - July 10, 2018
- Milwaukee Introduces over 200 New Tools Hitting the Market throughout 2018 - June 21, 2018
- How to Choose and Use the Right Ladder for the Job at Hand - May 31, 2018
- Introducing Ironman™ Grinders from Walter: Heavy-Duty Grinders for Heavy-Duty Applications - April 17, 2018
- Check It Out: Order Products Online, Create Your Personal Account, and More All through Fastening House’s Website! - April 11, 2018
- 5 Reasons Why Effective On-Site Material Management Matters - January 24, 2018