Milwaukee Introduces over 200 New Tools Hitting the Market throughout 2018
June 21, 2018, 8:06 PM /
Raising the Bar with New Tools Powered by a 12.0AH Battery as well as the GEN 3 FUEL Kit with Two 5.0AH Batteries
Earlier in May, Milwaukee held an event to showcase the newest tools in its lineup—and there were a lot of them (over 200 in fact). At the centre of it all was the expansion of Milwaukee’s breakthrough M18 FUEL platform, which continues to push the envelope when it comes to amp-hour and runtime capabilities for high-voltage and multi-battery tools, truly replacing corded tools with 15A corded power.
ContractorSupply put together an article outlining the variety of tools Milwaukee introduced. We wanted to take a closer look at some of the products joining the M18 family and have also created an infographic displaying all of the new items on offer for construction, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, concrete, drywall, woodworking, utility, HVAC trades, and more. Keep reading to check it out!
Meet the New Members of the M18 Family
The advancements Milwaukee has made with its M18 platform are pioneering, pushing the boundaries even further and enabling Milwaukee to offer a fully compatible line of battery solutions that deliver superior performance at every level.
While quantities last, receive a free Milwaukee t-shirt with the online purchase of select M18 FUEL expansion products. Click here to learn more!
The Powerhouse: M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 Battery (Available July 2018)
This was perhaps the product that generated the most excitement among attendees. Quite simply, the REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 battery elevates the M18 platform to new heights by giving you 33% more run time, 50% more power, and 50% less heat during use (compared to Milwaukee’s HD9.0 battery).
Driving this evolution is innovative cell technology that supplies the HD12.0 battery with a surge of power. To reap the benefits of these high-powered cells, Milwaukee upgraded its power delivery and communication systems to ensure greater compatibility. This improved pack design also makes the HD12.0 the best cold weather performer Milwaukee has ever produced, an advantage for those of us who have to work through Southern Ontario winters.
Later this year, Milwaukee will follow up on the HD12.0 by introducing its M18 HIGH OUTPUT XC6.0 Battery. Stay tuned for more news on that front!
Some of the other M18 tools that will be landing on store shelves next month include:
- M18 FUEL Drill/Driver & Hammer Drill
- M18 FUEL Impact Driver
- M18 FUEL Chainsaw
- M18 FUEL 7-1/4″ Circular Saw
- M18 FUEL 8-1/4″ Table Saw with ONE-KEY
- M18 FUEL 7″/9″ Large Angle Grinder
- M18 FUEL SUPER SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw
- M18 FUEL with ONE-KEY 1″ High Torque Impact Wrench
There are a variety of other tools that will be coming through December this year across a range of categories including carpentry and remodelling tools, drilling and fastening tools, electrical tools and accessories, hand tools and storage systems, lighting and lifestyle products, plumbing and mechanical products, and utility tools.
Milwaukee is one of Fastening House’s most valuable partners, providing heavy-duty tools and standing behind the quality of all their products with a strong warranty. Shop Milwaukee’s full selection online today with Fastening House!
Read more from Fastening House:
- Check It Out: Order Products Online, Create Your Personal Account, and More All through Fastening House’s Website!
- Introducing Ironman™ Grinders from Walter: Heavy-Duty Grinders for Heavy-Duty Applications
- How to Choose and Use the Right Ladder for the Job at Hand
- Happy Holidays from Our Families to Yours! - December 19, 2018
- Thank You for Helping to Make Our Mississauga Open House BBQ Such a Success! - October 5, 2018
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Your Complete Jobsite Guide - August 30, 2018
- Join Us at Our London Location for an Open House on Wednesday, July 18th (4pm-8pm) - July 11, 2018
- Thank You for Your Feedback on the New Website, and Congratulations to Our Three Lucky Winners! - July 10, 2018
- Milwaukee Introduces over 200 New Tools Hitting the Market throughout 2018 - June 21, 2018
- How to Choose and Use the Right Ladder for the Job at Hand - May 31, 2018
- Introducing Ironman™ Grinders from Walter: Heavy-Duty Grinders for Heavy-Duty Applications - April 17, 2018
- Check It Out: Order Products Online, Create Your Personal Account, and More All through Fastening House’s Website! - April 11, 2018
- 5 Reasons Why Effective On-Site Material Management Matters - January 24, 2018