New Look, Same Great Products and Services at Fastening House
August 9, 2017, 2:52 PM /
You might have noticed that Fastening House has a new look, but don’t worry—the products and services we’re known for providing (the ones that you rely on) aren’t going anywhere.
We’re proud and excited to share our revamped logo with you! We wanted a design that would be sleek, sturdy, and of course feature a dose of Canadian flare.
Products and Services that Help You Maximize Labour Productivity
Contractors today are looking for more than just a tool. They want services and solutions that will make the jobsite run more smoothly, increasing productivity and improving results.
That’s what Fastening House is here for. Our experts are about more than simply selling you a product, working closely with you to find ways to make your site and project more organized, streamlined, and successful:
- With over 50 years of experience behind our belts, we know that on-site productivity matters.
- We are your link to best-in-class manufacturers.
- As logistics experts, we’re dedicated to ensuring you have the right materials where and when you need them.
Our material management solutions include Special Material Management, customized kitting, and the Kelly Kabinet Inventory Management System—a managed, flexible, cost-effective, and secure solution that ensures your people have the right supplies, tools, and equipment at hand throughout the jobsite. We deliver across Canada using our own fleet and preferred third-party vendors to ensure you never run out of the products you need to finish the job on time.
Fastening House has been the trusted partner for contractors across Canada since 1958, providing equipment, tools, and supplies from the industry’s best suppliers. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services!
Read more from Fastening House:
- Common Material Management Challenges (and How You Can Solve Them)
- 5 Essential Materials Management Tips to Help Contractors Boost On-Site Productivity
- Are You Ready to Lower Your Installation Costs? Introducing Telescoping Strut Support Brackets and Replacements – CADDY’s Innovative Alternative for Trusted Support
- 5 Actions You Can Take to Maximize On-Site Safety - November 3, 2017
- Fastening House Teams up with Two Great Partners Milwaukee and Greenlee in Support of Ledcor’s Safety Appreciation Week - September 27, 2017
- Choosing the Right Diamond Blade for Your Saw - August 17, 2017
- New Look, Same Great Products and Services at Fastening House - August 9, 2017
- Common Material Management Challenges (and How You Can Solve Them) - July 14, 2017
- Introducing CADDY’s Telescoping Strut Replacement (TSR-1220) [Video] - May 19, 2017
- How to Find the Right Abrasives for Your Metalworking Application - May 9, 2017
- 5 Essential Materials Management Tips to Help Contractors Boost On-Site Productivity - March 31, 2017
- Are You Ready to Lower Your Installation Costs? Introducing Telescoping Strut Support Brackets and Replacements – CADDY’s Innovative Alternative for Trusted Support - February 16, 2017
- 5 Tips for Maximizing Jobsite Safety during the Winter - January 18, 2017