Inside Sales Representative-London Job Opening
Fastening House Inc. is recruiting for dynamic and enthusiastic Inside Sales Representatives to work in their London office location.
Inside Sales Representatives are a crucial part of the Fastening House customer service model, and are key to the success and revenue growth of the company.
About Fastening House
Fastening House specializes in providing electrical, mechanical, general contractors, and sub-contractors with the products, tools, construction supplies and equipment they need – when they need it.
As a proudly Canadian service provider to the construction industry, we’re committed to supplying customers in Ontario and throughout Canada with the construction materials and expert support they depend on.
Job Responsibilities – London
Order Management is a core function for Inside Sales Representatives.
- Enter customer orders and management fulfillment of customer orders.
- Track orders and be proactive with providing customers with information.
- Manage back orders, ensuring customers are kept updated with respect to delivery dates.
Providing customers with a high level of service and support is what differentiates Fastening House from its competitors. Inside sales representatives have a significant impact on customer support and satisfaction.
- Provide customers and prospective customers with information regarding products, services, pricing, and general inquiries.
- Effectively manage and resolve any customer related issues such as shipment discrepancies or credit issues.
Inside Sales Representatives are the key contacts for Fastening House customers on a day to day basis.
- Maintain contact database and develop an understanding of the contacts/influencers within each assigned account.
- Work with Outside Sales Representatives in developing and capturing this insight.
New Business Development
Inside Sales Representatives are directly involved in new business development and in the achievement of Fastening House’s revenue growth.
- Generate timely quotes/proposals based on customer requirements.
- Liaise with manufacturers for product information/specifications, pricing and delivery.
- Attain special pricing for volume opportunities, understanding different pricing levels and to best leverage them to win the business.
- Position Fastening House on new accounts without Outside Sales support. Be able to articulate Fastening House’s value proposition.
- Assist Outside Reps in securing prospects, getting them in front of customers with new product demos, etc.
- Be able to educate prospective customers about Fastening House’s value so we are not competing on price. Engage in consultative selling.
- Effectively position/cross-sell Fastening House’s services such as Kelly Kabinets and All Trade.
- Strong Communication Skills, with the ability to develop relationships with customers and prospective customers
- Collaborative approach to resolving problems
- Strong Analytical Skills
- The ability to learn and understand technical concepts
- Well-developed Computer Skills, the ability to quickly learn and use Fastening House systems, very adept with Microsoft suite of tools