Supplies for Electricians
Fastening House specializes in providing construction and industrial contractors and sub-contractors with the tools, equipment, and supplies they need where, when, and how they need it.
Our tools and equipment for electricians includes:
- Testing and Measurement
- Cable Pulling
- Conduit Bending
- Cable Fishing
- Knockout Punch Sets
- Wire and Cable Termination
- Hand Tools
- Indentification and Labelling
We work with leading manufacturers including:
- Cendrex designs and manufactures high quality standard and non-standard access doors, roof hatches, floor hatches, and cabinets.
- Techspan provides electrical connectors, fasteners, wire management, and control products to the electrical, OEM and heavy-duty truck market.
- BURNDY pioneered the manufacturing of connectors, fittings, and tools for electrical utilities, commercial, industrial and residential contractors, and more. BURNDY has a tool for every connector need and an electrical connector to meet every power need.
- Milwaukee has been an industry leader for over nine decades. Its tools include meters, inspectors, combination kits, and more.
- iToolco is a unique research and development company that has patented over 25 successful products in the electrical tool industry.
- Ideal Manufacturing specializes in portable cement silos and concrete batch plants, along with a range of products for commercial and residential use.
- Greenlee specializes in providing the highest quality tools for electrical, utility, mechanical, and communications customers. Greenlee is committed to working with its customers to find the right solutions for their unique projects and opportunities.
- Brady offers innovative products and comprehensive solutions including high-performance labels, signs, safety devices, printing systems, and software.
- Southwire Canada specializes in wire and cable manufacturing to carry electricity to wherever it’s needed. Today, Southwire delivers power to millions of people around the world.