Hand Tools and Accessories for Contractors
Fastening House specializes in providing construction and industrial contractors and sub-contractors with the tools, equipment, and supplies they need where, when, and how they need it.
Our product offering for hand tools includes:
- Pliers and Wrenches
- Hex Keys
- Measuring Tools
- Chalk Lines
- Screw Drivers
- Shovels and Rakes
- Striking Tools
- Clamping and Gripping Tools
- Socket Sets
We work with leading manufacturers including:
- JET’s hand tools (including bolt and rebar cutters) are engineered to be durable and reliable in industrial settings.
- Gray Tools has been providing accomplished professionals with the tools they need to get the job done right for over a century. Its hand tools include wrenches, hex keys, screwdrivers, pliers, vises, clamps, material handling equipment, plumbing tools, air tools, and more.
- Apex Tool Group (ATG) is a world-leading manufacturer of hand and power tools for the construction, industrial, automotive, and aerospace industries.
- Stanley is performance in action. Its innovative, hardworking, and powerful tools have set the bar for excellence since 1843.
- Garant’s non-powered garden tools, which include shovels and rakes, make the job easier. Garant is the biggest manufacturer of non-powered landscape, gardening, construction, and striking tools in Canada.
- Empire delivers a range of solutions for layout applications, including industry firsts like the Torpedo Level, the Monovial, the Magnetic Level, and the eBAND vials.
- Bessey’s woodworking and metal working clamps, cutting tools, and accessories are used in over 100 countries across the world.