Safety and PPE
Fastening House specializes in providing construction and industrial contractors and sub-contractors with the tools, equipment, and supplies they need where, when, and how they need it.
Our offering for safety products and personal protective equipment (PPE) includes:
- Head Protection
- Traffic Safety
- Eye and Face Protection
- Fall Arrest
- Hearing Protection
- First Aid
- Foot Protection
- Spill Containment
We work with leading manufacturers including:
- Superior Glove is passionate about hand protection and known for offering the most unique selection of cut-resistant gloves and other high-quality work gloves in the industry. Their products are technically innovative, customisable, and made in Canada.
- Salisbury by Honeywell takes safety seriously. They provide a complete range of personal electrical safety products, personal protective equipment, and live-line tools that comply with the highest possible standards and regulations to protect electrical workers from job hazards.
- Pioneer by SureWerx provides uncompromised safety. For over a century, their PPE (including apparel, footwear, gloves, and other products) have kept customers safe, dry, and protected.
- Fibre Metal by Honeywell – the manufacturer of the world’s first welding helmet in 1905 – today continues to stand for innovation, high performance, and quality in protective hat and cap products.
- North by Honeywell’s branded safety products such as eyewear, respiratory technology, hard hats, and hand protection are known for proven performance, quality, and reliability.
- Degil provides durable, reliable protective equipment including head, eye, and face protection, ear plugs and muffs, insect repellents, sunscreens, hand sanitizers, first aid, and more.
- Brady products are an investment in reliability and durability. Brady provides label printers, materials, signs, software, and safety solution products that are designed to comply with industry regulations.
- 3M combines innovation, creativity, and technology for a number of industries, including building and construction.
- Capital Safety is dedicated to bringing every worker at height home safely. For over 70 years, Capital Safety has been a global leader in fall protection, providing fall prevention training and safety equipment to a wide range of industries.
- Dynamic Safety is a Canadian company providing worker protection products including eye and face, hearing, respiratory, and footwear protection products.