Pre-Order DEWALT’s 20V MAX Cordless Concrete Nailer Now (Inventory Available October 1st) to Save 25% and Get a Free Gift Exclusively at Fastening House!
This is one deal you’re not going to want to miss. DEWALT’s 20V MAX Cordless Concrete Nailer isn’t going to be on store shelves until October 1st, but right now we’re giving you the opportunity to pre-order and save exclusively at Fastening House! Place your order today to pay only $999 for the complete kit (regularly $1349) and, as a complimentary bonus, choose a pack of compatible pins as your take-home gift.
Each 20V MAX Cordless Concrete Nailer kit (p/n DCN890P2) includes:
- The 20V MAX Cordless Concrete Nailer (DCN890)
- Two 20V MAX Premium Lithium-Ion 5AH Batteries (DC8205)
- One standard/drywall contact trip
- The charger
- A kit box
For your gift, you can choose from one these compatible pin sets:
- CCN Pin 3/4” x .102” (Z) (quantity: 1000, p/n DCN890075)
- CCN Pin 1” x .102” (Z) (quantity: 1000, p/n DCN890100)
- CCN Pin 1-1.4” x .102” (Z) (quantity: 1000, p/n DCN890125)
- CCN Pin 1-1/2” x .102” (Z) (quantity: 1000, p/n DCN890150)
- CCN Pin 2-1/4” x .137” (T Z) (quantity: 500, p/n DCN890225)
- CCN Pin 3/4” x .145” (Z) (quantity: 1000, p/n DCN891075)
- CCN Pin 1/2” x .120” (T Z) (quantity: 1000, p/n DCN8910500)
- CCN Pin 1-3/8” x .108” (K Z) (quantity: 1000, p/n DCN8941380)
- CCN Pin .680” x .120”/.102” (S YZ) (quantity: 1000, p/n DCN8910680)
- CCN Pin .730” x .120”/.102” (S YZ) (quantity: 1000, p/n DCN8917300)
- CCN Pin .780” x .102”/.088” (K S Z) (quantity: 1000, p/n DCN8907804)
Fill out the form on the side of this page to learn more or place your order!
Direct, Quick, and Precise Fastening with the 20V MAX Cordless Concrete Nailer from DEWALT
DEWALT’s 20V MAX Cordless Concrete Nailer pairs the qualities you expect—brushless motor technology and gas-free operation thanks to the 20V MAX platform—with innovative features like:
- Interchangeable contact trips, which maximize application versatility and are easy to remove without using tools.
- Dual LEDs to illuminate work surfaces and provide built-in diagnostics.
- A featured magazine with a high capacity (33 pins) and an angled orientation to allow access in even the tightest areas. Even better, you can remove it quickly and easily without tools.
- Adjustable power with three settings for pin depth and applications ranging from hollow block to hard concrete and steel.
- An accessible driver blade that can be replaced by the end-user in under two minutes. It’s also the only competitive concrete nailer with a field-serviceable driver blade.
- The flywheel-based design minimizes reset time between shots for fast application speed. It allows for the lowest noise and recoil levels available in a concrete nailer.
The 20V MAX Cordless Concrete Nailer can be used with concrete and steel and is ideal for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, drywall, and insulation and surface prep applications.
*Promotion is valid while supplies last between September 1st, 2017 and October 31st, 2017. Standard terms and conditions apply.