Fastening House Has All Your Firestop Needs Covered
October 23, 2019, 8:08 PM /
Firestop fire protection systems are designed to seal openings and joints in fire-resistance rated wall and floor assemblies, and data and communications infrastructure, to impede the spread of fire, smoke and hot gasses.
Fastening House carries a wide range of advanced, cost effective firestop products manufactured by Specified Technologies (STI). STI has been working closely with the construction industry for the past 25 years to create simple, leading edge solutions to solve complex firestopping problems.
STI offers four categories of firestop applications:
End-to-end firestopping solutions that address the rapidly changing requirements of Data and Communications infrastructure.
Mechanical Electrical Plumbing
Versatile and cost effective firestopping solutions for Mechanical, Plumbing, and Electrical penetrations.
Construction joint firestop materials offering products and solutions that exceed even the most extreme of movement needs.
Perimeter Fire Barrier Firestopping with the widest breadth of possible Curtain Wall construction – from Precast Panels and Steel Studs with EIFS to Aluminum Framing with backpans or GFRC Panels.
The Bottom Line
Fastening House carries a range of advanced Firestop solutions that meet the safety and regulatory needs of most construction applications. Through its partnership with STI, Fastening House is able to provide firestop support services such as training, submittal paperwork/project specific submittals, jobsite walkthroughs, visual assessments, on-site consultations and assistance with QA/QC prior to inspection.
In short, we have all of your firestop needs, both products and supporting services, covered.
For over 60 years, Fastening House has been the go-to source for contractors throughout Ontario. Shop online with us today to get the tools, accessories, and deals you need!
- Fastening House’s Unbeatable Milwaukee Product Range. (Free T-Shirt Giveaway by Booking a Demo) - November 8, 2019
- Don’t Grapple, Just Gripple - November 5, 2019
- Fastening House Has All Your Firestop Needs Covered - October 23, 2019
- Save Time, Lower Installation Costs with Eaton’s B-Line Series of Strut Systems - October 3, 2019
- Make Your Workplace Safer with Tool Tethering - July 8, 2019
- Safety on the Job Site is Serious Business - June 6, 2019
- Join Us at Our Windsor, London, and Mississauga Locations on June 18th-20th for Our Greenlee and Ridgid Roadshow - May 30, 2019
- Tips for Cleaning 5 Types of Winter Work Gloves - February 21, 2019
- Happy Holidays from Our Families to Yours! - December 19, 2018
- Thank You for Helping to Make Our Mississauga Open House BBQ Such a Success! - October 5, 2018