Fastening House Sales Representative Job Description
Fastening House Inc. is recruiting for dynamic Outside Sales Representatives who have a proven track record for growing revenues.
Sales Representatives are crucial to the growth of Fastening House as they have primary responsibility for new account acquisition, growing relationships and positioning our service offerings.
About Fastening House
Fastening House specializes in providing electrical, mechanical, general contractors, and sub-contractors with the products, tools, and equipment they need with jobsite special materials handling.
As a proudly Canadian, industry leading service provider to the construction industry, we’re committed to giving customers in Ontario and throughout Canada exactly the construction materials they need from top -rated manufacturers.
New Business Development
- Target companies that are not currently Fastening House customers.
- Develop and execute a prospecting and sales plan to achieve the targeted revenue for new business development.
- Execute a consultative selling approach to position Fastening House’s points of differentiation with a focus on labour savings/efficiency/increased profitability.
- Maintain existing customer relationships.
- Map out existing accounts to understand all influencers, understand the decision making process.
- Cross-sell other services to existing customers – increase the average annual revenue per customer. Proactively seek and position Fastening House services and added value within customer base. Understand how to position the Kelly Kabinet and All Trade solutions and all other service offerings.
- Generate and qualify leads within market, and proactively pursue these opportunities within the existing customer base.
- Calendarize regular visits to Tier 1 accounts, with specific call objectives.
- Work with vendor partners to further penetrate / control accounts by positioning new products, conducting product training, and managing vendor strategies.
- Update and manage pipeline opportunities on a weekly basis.
- Participate in Weekly Review meeting – provide updates on opportunities and forecast.
- Understand relation between sales target and pipeline. Confirm there is enough activity in the pipeline to achieve target revenue.
- Participate in weekly review meeting, to add input and gain knowledge from peers on the market and any opportunities.
- Strong Communication Skills, with the ability to develop relationships with customers and prospective customers
- Knowledge of, and ability to execute, consultative selling strategies
- Proactive – make things happen
- Organized – the ability to develop and work a plan
- Team player – share information and insights